Great Lakes Estate Sales LLC
provides professional estate liquidation and consignment services. We work with you to determine the best plan for your unique circumstances. We are insured and are ready to conduct a free consultation to assess the contents of your home.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION!
- Assess the contents of your home and refer antiques, art and collectibles to appraisers as needed.
- Prepare household items for sale, including cleaning when needed, organizing, pricing and displaying in an aesthetically pleasing manner.
- Beautifully photograph merchandise for online promotion on EstateSales.net and EstateSale.com .
- Compose and place all estate sale advertising for promotion.
- Promote the estate sale and specific items of interest on social media including Facebook.
- Supply equipment including tables with tablecloths, racks, shelves and display cases for the sale.
- Research and price unique items to get a fair market price.
- Provide and place estate sale signs, attracting and directing buyers to the sale location.
- Provide friendly, hardworking staff to assist customers and hire extra security as needed.
- Provide clean-out services to remove all desired items from the home and leave the premises broom-swept.
- Promptly deliver to you a comprehensive final accounting at the end of the sale, an itemized sales summary listing items sold and for what amount, and a check for the sales proceeds minus any fees which are agreed upon before the sale.